|MultiFUS||Level Control Systems|
Autogas Fuel Stations*
Small Storage Tanks
MultiFUS for LPG Tanks
You are looking for:
· Overfill Protection without compromise
· full-electronic level gauge
· automatic adjustment (“auto-calibration”)
· all-in-one sensor
· small (and large *) LPG storage tanks
· ease of installation and use
· low investment per tank or installation
which complies with the statutory requirements and instructions with regard to:
· ATEX (KEMA certified: for product and production)
· PED (TÜV-certified: for product and production)
· electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
Multifunctional Sensor for electronic Level measuring and Overfill Protection
This measuring system is a combination of capacitive level measuring and an independent sensor for Overfill Protection, combined in one mounting. The continuous level meter works fully autonomously on a long-life battery. The LCD read out displays the content in a volume percentage and is actualised approximately once per 5 minutes. However, the measuring frequency is increased immediately to once per 5 seconds if the Overfill Protection is connected to the tanker unit, or if the 4-20mA connection is used. If necessary, the level meter is adjusted automatically at the contact point of the Overfill Protection, normally at 85% or 90%.
The small sensor with block flange connection (jr.) always has a separate box with read out and tanker connection, and with the large version may be chosen for the same or for a read out in the cover of the measuring converter, at which only the tanker connecting is produced separately.
* remark: it depends on the local valid instructions and regulations which sensor and/or (compatible) Overfill Protection can and may be applied for which tanks.
last modification: 2009-07-17
Design and Copyright:
CMT Manufacturing BV
|LPG - Propane - Butane|